Begin at the Beginning

 


Welcome! I'm not sure how to start but I suppose "welcome" is as good a start as any!

The year ahead holds a lot of uncertainty, coming off the last two years of even more uncertainty.  The title of this blog, Sea Change, represents the start of my new chapter, which truly began last April, when we decided to throw caution to the wind and buy a condo (a shoebox of a condo, mind you) in North Topsail Beach, NC.  As is often the case, there is a story behind this, which I'll get to- eventually. For now, I wanted to start out by starting out. That, I believe, is going to be a theme for me this year: Get Started.

My plan for this blog is to document the journey of my personal Sea Change- what informed the decision to take the leap, the steps along the way, and, hopefully, some important lessons learned as we go.

Thank you for being part of my year of Sea Change!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the results are in.....

How Did We Get Here? Part one.

So much to learn